Quality Solutions (Scotland) Limited’s approach and appreciation of the importance of business improvement assists clients in the development and enhancement of their management systems and business improvement programmes. Our approach focuses on:
• Ownership and staff involvement
• Staff training and development;
• User friendly documentation and pro-forma templates;
• Effective, understandable and appropriate business controls;
• Resource requirement (competency and training) and provision;
• Information dissemination;
• Customer requirements and feedback;
• Product realisation and maintenance;
• Achievable objectives and targets;
• Effective approach;
• Continual improvement.
Our route to effective and manageable improvement is to support our clients by breaking down and analysing current processes and practices using straightforward techniques to facilitate the development of concise and user-friendly processes and procedures. Which, with input from and involvement of the workforce, become the foundation for an effective business management system.
Our people are friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We have a team of experienced professionals with a huge range of specialist knowledge to provide help, information, suggestions and advice at every stage and at every level within your organisation.
Established in 2009, we operate across the UK, with offices in Aberdeen and Peterhead.